Including newsletter inserts in the Chamber’s monthly newsletter is a great and affordable way to market to over 1,500 recipients with our digital and printed newsletters. If providing your own insert, 550 copies are required along with a payment of $60 for non-profits and $80 for for-profits. We also offer printing at an additional charge. New members receive one free insert within the first year of their membership.
Here are some tips to make the most of your newsletter insert:
1. Include a title or headline that uses powerful words.
2. Show all key information like dates, times, cost, location, and a description of the product, service, event, etc.
3. Display some pictures or graphics to catch the eye of the viewer.
4. Don’t be afraid of white space! Flyers filled wall-to-wall can be overwhelming.
5. Keep it simple with the fonts and paper type. Make sure to proofread!
6. Utilize both sides of the paper!
7. Offer a discount or special offer on the flyer but state the deadlines and limitations.
Feel free to call the Venango Chamber with any questions concerning newsletter inserts. We are happy to provide feedback on designs and pricing information. See page 11 in this month’s newsletter for an article about Canva, one of our favorite tools for designing inserts!
This article was published in the Venango Chamber’s February 2024 VenangoWorks! Newsletter.