Future Leaders’ and Entrepreneurs’ Exchange (FLEX) is the young professionals group of the Venango Area Chamber of Commerce and represents the needs and interests of young professionals by positioning ourselves as leaders, entrepreneurs, and advocates for the sustainability of the Venango Area through civic engagement, leadership development, and networking.
What is FLEX?
FLEX provides Venango Area young professionals (suggested age 40 years and under) with a setting to build relationships and develop professionally. The program also helps to cultivate these future leaders and provides them with opportunities for making connections and developing their careers so that they can help shape the future of the Venango Area. FLEX is a division of the Venango Area Chamber of Commerce.
What’s in it for me or my employees?
- Connect with like-minded professionals and other under 40’s.
- Enhance your professional development at various young professional-focused events and programs.
- Mix and mingle with seasoned business professionals who’ve been there and can share their take on valuable lessons learned.
- Contribute content to FYI, a monthly young professional-focused that offers tips and resources to help you succeed.
- Receive assistance with speaker requests, book and resource recommendations to advance as a talented, creative, and respected leader.