Please Read: As we navigate this next phase of COVID, getting as many individuals vaccinated as possible, we’ll be sharing information about vaccine locations and processes, as we can accurately confirm.
Current Venango County Vaccine Locations:
Venango County Vaccine Help Line: (814) 432-9667
• UPMC has just launched their online portal for the COVID-19 vaccine. If you meet the requirements, visit vaccine.upmc.com
• If you know someone that does not have internet access, please direct them to call 844-UPMCVAC (844-876-2822) to register. This call center will be open 7 days a week from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (UPMC asks that individuals use the website as the preferred way to sign up to leave the phone lines open for those with limited access to online services or technology)
Other Venango County Vaccine Locations
Vaccine Information for Individuals Without Internet Access
Pennsylvania Departments of Health and Human Services would like to share resources surrounding COVID-19 vaccine information for individuals that have limited or no internet access. The following services are available to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine, including locating a healthcare provider, by phone:
- If an individual does not have a direct support professional (DSP) that can provide them with the appropriate COVID-19 vaccine and healthcare provider information, they can call the PA Health Hotline at 1-877-724-3258
- Persevere PA is a COVID-19 crisis hotline designed to link callers with counselors to assist with the mental health impacts of COVID-19. They can also assist a caller in finding a healthcare provider to administer the vaccine when their corresponding phase arrives. Resources in both English and Spanish are attached with more information. Call Persevere PA at 1-855-284-2494
- When arranging for an individual who is deaf or hard of hearing to receive information via telephone, PA Relay Services are available by dialing 711.