Please Read: As we navigate this next phase of COVID, getting as many individuals vaccinated as possible, we’ll be sharing information about vaccine locations and processes, as we can accurately confirm. We understand that “the unknown is overwhelming,” so we want to help answer your questions. At the same time, we are all going through our first pandemic and many questions cannot be answered.
This page will be updated as we learn more. Until then, we will be listing information about where you can currently get a vaccine and where we anticipate you will be able to in the near future. We have no control over the process, speed or criteria. We are simply attempting to gather information into one place, in hopes that this will be easier for you.
Pennsylvania is currently in Phase 1A.
All Pennsylvanians will be eligible to be vaccinated by April 19. Learn more about what each phase means.
Here is a link to the state’s map of vaccination locations.
VaccinatePA is a team of Pennsylvanians who care about their community and want to help their loved ones get vaccinated. They aim to help Pennsylvanians more quickly, easily and confidently identify where and how to get vaccinated. Click here for more information.
Current Venango County Vaccine Locations:
Venango County Vaccine Help Line: (814) 432-9667
• UPMC has just launched their online portal for the COVID-19 vaccine. If you meet the requirements, visit vaccine.upmc.com
• If you know someone that does not have internet access, please direct them to call 844-UPMCVAC (844-876-2822) to register. This call center will be open 7 days a week from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (UPMC asks that individuals use the website as the preferred way to sign up to leave the phone lines open for those with limited access to online services or technology)
Other Venango County Vaccine Locations
Butler Health Systems – now accepting ALL individuals eligible under group 1A, no residential restrictions
Vaccine Information for Individuals Without Internet Access
Pennsylvania Departments of Health and Human Services would like to share resources surrounding COVID-19 vaccine information for individuals that have limited or no internet access. The following services are available to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine, including locating a healthcare provider, by phone:
- If an individual does not have a direct support professional (DSP) that can provide them with the appropriate COVID-19 vaccine and healthcare provider information, they can call the PA Health Hotline at 1-877-724-3258
- Persevere PA is a COVID-19 crisis hotline designed to link callers with counselors to assist with the mental health impacts of COVID-19. They can also assist a caller in finding a healthcare provider to administer the vaccine when their corresponding phase arrives. Resources in both English and Spanish are attached with more information. Call Persevere PA at 1-855-284-2494
- When arranging for an individual who is deaf or hard of hearing to receive information via telephone, PA Relay Services are available by dialing 711.
** Please share this information with those who may require information by telephone.