Defined as “the way everyone feels and the feeling we get from being around it,” the energy at your business can make a significant difference.
While it can be easy to blame low energy “these days” on things like texting, video games, or lack of work ethic, energy really starts with managers and owners.
So, how can you recognize low energy? One way is if you find yourself asking these questions often: What’s wrong with all my employees? Why don’t they get it? What’s keeping them from being more creative?
Once you recognize low energy, how can you create and maintain good energy? Adhering to the 12 Natural Laws of Business are a great start. Some are:
- An inspiring, strategically sound vision leads the way to greatness.
- Give customers really compelling reasons to buy from you.
- Without good finance, you fail.
- People do their best work when they’re part of a really great organization.
- If you want staff to give great service to customers, leaders have to give great service to staff.
- Great organizations are appreciative, and the people have more fun.
Find all 12 laws at info.zingtrain.com/zingermans-12-natural-laws-of-business & learn more about creating good energy at zingtrain.com/article/creating-good-energy.
This article was published in the Venango Chamber’s August 2020 VenangoWorks! Newsletter.